Escape from Aeon
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Destined for humanity's next home, you must escape a titanic mothership — where an abhorrent lifeform has taken residence.
░░░  MESG.DISTRESS :: SIGN.AEON-12 :: PLAY.AUDIO ░░░
This is unit 0414, I'm aboard the Aeon-12. Woke up a few hours ago, I think, regular maintenance. Got in the mech, started reps, and it just shut down — override kicked in . I'm not sure where we are [zzt▒▒zz] terminals are all still asleep, and I don't have clearance to wake 'em up.
It's humid in here. There's ... something ... growing on the walls. Maybe I'm crazy, but I swear it's humming, too. Doesn't sound like the ship. Don't wanna get too close, and I *really* don't want to keep breathing it in.
I can't wake anyone up without cracking the terminals, so I need a primacore ... at the top of the ship. Gonna give it a shot.
░░░  MESG.DISTRESS :: SIGN.AEON-12 :: PLAY.END ░░░
- A lo-fi science fiction survival horror roguelike: turn-based, permadeath, overwhelming odds, and a slim chance of survival
- 25 procedurally generated levels across 5 zones
- Tactical combat with 100-action-point system
- Unlock more than 40 enemies in the beastiary
- Find modules to upgrade your radar and skinsuit
- Environmental interaction: blast through walls to make a shortcut. Detonate a fission reactor. If all else fails, breach the ship's hull.
- Learn about the bizarre presence aboard the Aeon and experiment altering your genetic makeup ... for better or worse.
- Unravel a rich post-Earth narrative as you progress
- Inspired by The Thing, Alien, Infra Arcana & Heart of Darkness
|Updated||28 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Authors||Ghostknot Games, Rauno Villberg|
|Tags||Dark, Horror, lone-survivor, Roguelike, Sci-fi, Survival Horror, Turn-based, Turn-Based Combat|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
Click download now to get access to the following files: