can't wait until release or early access ))) Nice demo! Sorry for bothering :D
Escape from Aeon
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Destined for humanity's next home, you must escape a titanic mothership — where an abhorrent lifeform has taken residence.
░░░  MESG.DISTRESS :: SIGN.AEON-12 :: PLAY.AUDIO ░░░
[sigh] I'm sure this is a waste of time, but what the hell.
This is unit 0412, I'm aboard the Aeon-12. Woke up a few hours ago, I think, regular maintenance. Got in the mech, started reps, and it just shut down, emergency override. I'm not sure where we are — terminals are all still asleep, and we 0400s don't have clearance to wake 'em. The air's humid; almost electric, weird as that sounds. Something's in the air, like dust or [zt▒z] ... I don't know.
But this shit is growing. It's on the walls, kinda like moss. I swear it's humming, too. Doesn't sound like the ship. Don't wanna get too close, and *really* don't want to keep breathing this in. Need to find a [zzt▒▒zz] in case I come across an ... unfriendly plant, I guess? Haha.
I can't wake anyone up without cracking the terminals or reactivating the mech, so I need a primacore ... at the top of the Aeon. Gonna give it a shot. [zzt▒▒zz] this commbox has my last known location, but hopefully my pod isn't far behind.
░░░  MESG.DISTRESS :: SIGN.AEON-12 :: PLAY.END ░░░
- A lo-fi science fiction survival horror roguelike: turn-based, permadeath, overwhelming odds, and a slim chance of survival
- 25 procedurally generated levels across 5 zones
- Tactical combat with 100-action-point system
- Unlock more than 40 enemies in the beastiary
- Find modules to upgrade your radar and skinsuit
- Environmental interaction: blast through walls to make a shortcut. Detonate a fission reactor. If all else fails, breach the ship's hull.
- Learn about the bizarre presence aboard the Aeon and experiment altering your genetic makeup ... for better or worse.
- Unravel a rich post-Earth narrative as you progress
- Inspired by The Thing, Alien, Infra Arcana & Heart of Darkness
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Great roguelike!! Waiting news!!
This game is pretty cool! I like the atmosphere and the gameplay is pretty good, altrough it's a little hard to manage the inventory and a little help with the controls (A panel with the buttons or something) would help a lot. I also had a crash, something with the move system of the AI.
I expect more from it! Great game!
Hey, thanks a lot! This version is quite outdated, and we've squashed quite a few bugs since (and added a customizeable keymap too). We took a microbreak this month but will be back on it shortly — stay tuned!