Build #10 (Windows)
░░░ DEMO #10 - FEB 2020 ░░░
• Exits can now spawned in locked rooms
• Find the appropriate keycard somewhere on the same level!
• A feedback form - please do use it, we highly appreciate any feedback/bug reports
• Removed unused packages (including Unity Analytics). This can reduce the build size a bit.
• The "attack info view" element (the thing you see when Looking around) has gained some neat visual effects.
• The ammo counter on the left-hand side of the screen now uses a neat graphic.
• Added a swanky UI fade-out to the start of the game.
// Under the hood / Bug fixes
• Pathfinding performance improvements, especially for the final level • Fixed countdown (i.e. the Drone explosion) showing on top of UI
• Refactored map generation - this is a big 'un, although it shouldn't change much from the player perspective.
• Technical info: it's now a very ECS-y "module", not a few huge classes that do everything.
• L10n with code-generation. Maybe another topic to write about? Code generation is cool, to me.
• This potentially allows for translating the majority of the game, although we are not focusing (or even thinking) about it at the moment.
• Some in-editor tools rewritten using Unity's UIElements system.
• Holy-moly, it's so much nicer than IMGUI! Do try it out if you are developing your own stuff in Unity.
• Time to become a full-stack Unity developer.
• Entity health-checking should now be more stable - thanks for reporting, itch user CTRL+FU.
• Fixed various issues with the Tutorial.
• REP round properly reloads using Explosives.
• Migrated to Unity 2019.3.
Get Escape from Aeon
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.