Build #12 (Windows & Mac)
The world has really gone to shit since the last build, but maybe this will help you take your mind off of things a bit.
░░░ DEMO #12 - JUN 2020 ░░░
- Buddy drone! Find the remains of one on the first floor & use a F-Kit to power ’em up. Your buddy is quite fragile & volatile, so beware!
- A bunch of new modules, you can find them in the Chests. Just beware of them malfunctioning!
- Credits have been added to the title screen. Go on and click on our links!
- Redesigned the Radar/Map - you’ll have to find the right Modules to take full advantage of it.
- Redesigned tutorialization.
- Rad new equipped Weapon sprites.
- You’ll have to have a clear shot to be able to shoot now.
- No longer able to shoot through/over a lot of things that should block a shot.
- Filled out a lot of the Status effects in the Data panel.
- Speaking of statuses - there are now tiny icons over the Player for a lot of them.
- Improved - but definitely still not perfect - support for non-1080p resolutions. It’s a painful process but we’ll have to redesign some of our UI elements to support smaller/bigger screens..
// Quality-of-life things
- You can no longer miss the various junk in the world (while out of combat)
- Different AI actions have different delays - so you don’t have to wait as long for their movement.
- Locked doors are no longer tied to specific Keycards.
- Improved logging for a lot of things - like reloading, for example.
- Playing with a mouse or a controller is now significantly friendlier
- Lots of parts of the UI can be clicked now (reloading, ending a turn, leveling up…)
- Clicking to try to move outside of bounds will now stop your movement.
// Under the hood / Bug fixes
- Looots of various bug fixes.
- The whole saving-loading system… should be more stable now. Here’s hoping!
- A whole lot of work on in-Editor tools. Fun & hopefully useful too, a learning experience.
- Some cool ways of spawning Entities from data files (potential for modding in the future)
Get Escape from Aeon
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.