Escape from Aeon
A downloadable game for macOS
Destined for humanity's next home, you must escape a titanic mothership — where an abhorrent lifeform has taken residence.
░░░  MESG.DISTRESS :: SIGN.AEON-12 :: PLAY.AUDIO ░░░
I already know this message is useless.
I am unsure where I am, or what year it is. I've m_de it to the analysis chamber and my work is where I left it, b-but ... Something's in the air, dust or [zt▒z] ... I don't know. It's humid and electric. There's a hum I don't remember from before, coming from all around me, n¤ matter where I am.
And there are ... there's something here. Something growing. I tried to get back to the quarters, but I thought securing myself in a [zzt▒▒zz] would be safest. Whatever's in the air is in here, too. I don't want to breathe it in any longer.
I just need an escape pod. If someone receives this message and can [zzt▒▒zz] my location ... hopefully my pod isn't far behind.
░░░  MESG.DISTRESS :: SIGN.AEON-12 :: PLAY.END ░░░
- A lo-fi science fiction survival horror roguelike: turn-based, permadeath, overwhelming odds, and a slim chance of survival
- 25 procedurally generated levels across 5 zones
- Tactical combat with 100-action-point system
- Unlock more than 40 enemies in the beastiary
- Find modules to upgrade your radar and skinsuit
- Environmental interaction: blast through walls to make a shortcut. Detonate a fission reactor. If all else fails, breach the ship's hull.
- Learn about the bizarre presence aboard the Aeon and experiment altering your genetic makeup ... for better or worse.
- Unravel a rich post-Earth narrative as you progress
- Inspired by The Thing, Alien, Infra Arcana & Heart of Darkness